Re: Linked Stuff [was Re: RDF's challenge]

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:02 AM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>wrote:

> Really?  You are referring to a revision of the original meme [1]. And
> when you digest that meme, please don't come back inferring that TimBL must
> have been thinking about RDF when he produced outlined the four points in
> his original GOLDEN meme.

Who cares about the revisions from way back in 2006? We care about what the
document says *today*. And it mentions RDF. So do the top 3 results of the
Google result for "linked data" [1][2][3].

But I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Do we both agree that
RDF is a fundamental requirement for data to be called "Linked Data"?

1. http://linkeddata.org/
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linked_data
3. http://www.w3.org/standards/semanticweb/data