Re: RDF's challenge

Thanks for picking this up Kingsley.

I'd just like to highlight the end of the report [1] where I've
described what we're proposing to our members on this, namely a new WG
that will look specifically at CSV and the metadata needed to easily
transform it into RDF or any other format. Jeni's work and others are
inputs to that group. All being well it'll be chartered in the early
autumn but we have hoops to go through first.

I gave a talk on this at SemTech last week and made a slidecast version
[2]. It sets out a bunch of things we're doing or proposing to do at W3C
in the imminent future.

Cheers

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/04/odw/report#next