Re: Common RDF Vocabulary Labels Vocabulary

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:26:15 -0400
Cc: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@talis.com>, Christopher Gutteridge <cjg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "<antoine.zimmermann@insa-lyon.fr>" <antoine.zimmermann@insa-lyon.fr>, "<public-lod@w3.org>" <public-lod@w3.org>
To: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Hi all,

Managing the knowledge acquisition is the hard part, for sure.  I like Leigh's idea of making a game out of it, but I then have to figure out a simple way to take the data from the game and (re)publish a new version of the vocabulary.

Perhaps I should make a Callimachus [1] app out of this... I'll play with that.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://callimachusproject.org/