Re: Is 303 really necessary?

Hi Bob,

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 15:15 +0100, Bob Ferris wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I wrote a note as an attempt to clarify a bit the terms Resource,
> Information Resource and Document and their relations (from my point of
> view). Maybe this helps to figure out the bits of the current confusion.
> Please have a look at:
>
> http://infoserviceonto.wordpress.com/2010/11/25/on-resources-information-resources-and-documents/

To reduce confusion, I think it would be helpful to point out up front
that you are using the term "information resource" quite differently
than it is defined in the W3C Architecture of the World Wide Web:
http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#id-resources

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
Cleveland Clinic (contractor)