Re: Making Linked Data Fun

This "single most powerful demo available" is an epic fail on Ubuntu
10.10 + Chrome. The most recent release of Moonlight just doesn't cut
it (and shouldn't have to).

Could we as a community *possibly* work towards a rich data
visualization/presentation toolkit built on, say, HTML5?

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
http://bitwacker.wordpress.com