Re: Status codes / IR vs. NIR -- 303 vs. 200

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:13:42 -0800
Bradley Allen <bradley.p.allen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks; that's a useful example. So the convention in that case is to
> append '#concept' to the end of the IR?

#concept is what LOC is using for their SKOS Concepts. #me or similar
might be more conventional for FOAF Persons. The BBC uses #artist for
the BBC Music site, e.g.

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/cc197bad-dc9c-440d-a5b5-d52ba2e14234#artist

And the BBC Programmes guide uses #programme:

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mvhd#programme

#this is a good general fragment ID if you can't think of a better
convention for your data. I think it's what Virtuoso uses for a lot of
its URIs.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>