Re: Is 303 really necessary?

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:13:52 +0100
To: public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Torsdag 04 november 2010 16:21, skrev Giovanni Tummarello:
> "..but its so deployed now"

I have to admit, that would be my response. I wrote the code and it was really
easy. My impression is that people have very few issues with the 303, what
they may feel unfamiliar is the need to use different URIs for the thing and
the data.

If this is correct, would really the discussion presented here be so important
or can we do without this distinction?

Cheers,

Kjetil