Re: Publishing Linked Data without Redirects

This makes a lot of sense and I'm feeling a lot more comfortable. Thanks
Ian.

However, like kaeic, who commented on the blog, I have one little
concern that I hope can be made to go away. The list of rules to apply
take a first match and the one we're interested in is no. 4. However,
doesn't no. 1 match? That says:

If the response status code is 200 or 203 and the request method was
GET, the response payload is a representation of the target resource.

On the face of it, this first rule applies to the toucan example since
the content-location header is not mentioned at all. This seems very odd
- surely for rule 4 /ever/ to match it must be applied ahead of what is
now rule 1? What am I missing?

Phil

--

Phil Archer