Re: Is 303 really necessary - demo

Ian Davis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> To aid discussion I create a small demo of the idea put forth in my
> blog post http://iand.posterous.com/is-303-really-necessary
>
> Here is the URI of a toucan:
>
> http://iandavis.com/2010/303/toucan

Ian, where's the demo of /toucan#frag so everybody can see that you can
use 200 OK *and* keep the graph clean? will you give it fair air time in
the (non-)debate? will you show us a comparison of the two and benefits
of each?

> does this break the web  and if so, how?

Of course it doesn't break the web, anybody who says that being HTTP
friendly breaks the web is clearly wrong.

Wrong question, correct question is "if I 200 OK will people think this
is a document", to which the answer is yes. You're toucan is a :Document.