Re: [Request for Input] Linked Data Specifications

Dave,

> A good idea.

Thanks.

> Could I request you more clearly separate the formal specifications from
> the de facto community practice documents. The Change Set vocabulary, to
> pick one example, doesn't really have the same standing, adoption or
> level of scrutiny as the RFCs, does it?

Good proposal, indeed. I plan to add a short statement to each spec anyway
to explain how it contributes to a core spec, and in doing so, will add this
(crucial) bit of information as well. Thanks!

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow