Re: MusicBrainzRe: : Where is the linkage?

Simon Reinhardt wrote:
> Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> Don't really know how you could expect me to be associated with
>> output that wasn't Linked Data in the purest sense. I am not an
>> isolationist :-)
>>
>> Have you looked at what has been produced?
>
> I'm sorry, I take everything back! :-)
LOL!!

> Looking at
> http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtEC2AMIMusicBrainzInstall
> right now, so you do have your own dereferenceable URIs. I guess I got
> confused when you said:
>
>> We have a new cut as per my mail about MusicBrainz and EC2, and it is
>> based on MusicBrainz URIs.
>
> I took that to mean you're using MB URIs. But I guess what you meant
> was that you use the MB UUIDs to construct your URIs.
Yes.

One thing we will add is an owl:sameAs link to the actual MB UUIDs so
that we mesh naturally should Linked Data every come out of their domain.

> And I see that it's directly based on the dbtune data. Nice!
Of course :-)

We just need to get linkage sorted re. DBpedia (which has some older
Zitgist URI based links).

Kingsley

> Simon

President & CEO