Re: Southampton Pub data as linked open data

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:41:24 +0200
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, John Goodwin <John.Goodwin@ordnancesurvey.co.uk>, Chris Wallace <Chris.Wallace@uwe.ac.uk>, public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org

Bijan Parsia wrote:

> On 29 Jul 2008, at 15:08, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
>
>> Making something like pub:name a subProperty of rdfs:label is essential
>
> Hardly essential.

On what evidence do you base this statement? In our application projects
we make extensive use of subproperties of rdfs:label.

Guus