Semantic CrunchBase

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@semsol.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:16:14 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org

Heyup,

Just a short heads-up that I'm working on an RDF export and SPARQL
thingy for the recently announced[1] CrunchBase API[2]. The data is
really cool and could probably make a great LOD node. I'm in loose[3]
contact with the folks behind the API, they seem to be pretty open (we
may have to inject attribution triples somehow). Anyway, I'm still
importing the 27K source graphs, but might need some help with
generating hooks into dbpedia (or whatever makes sense link-wise) once
I've set up browser and endpoint.

Cheers so far,
Benji

[1]