Re: Semantic CrunchBase

Hi,

A first version is now online[1]. The setup isn't complete yet (conneg is
still missing, and there are no mappings to other LOD datasets or even
known vocabs).

I took a slightly different approach to publishing the data. The resource
URIs are (fake-)hash-based (e.g. [2]), the related doc contains a pointer
to an RDF/XML (or conneg'd RDF/JSON) version. The HTML pages contain (the
beginning of) a new rdf-in-html format (called poshRDF) I'm experimenting
with, but I could possibly turn them into RDFa as well.

WRT to the attribution requirement, I've added links to the original source
at the resource level, so at least resource-oriented RDF browsers should
auto-render those back-links to crunchbase.com.

Cheers so far,
Benji

[1] http://cb.semsol.org/
[2] http://cb.semsol.org/company/facebook#self