AW: Ontological constraints

Jeff,

for those of us (i. e. me) who are not so deep into OWL: What's the difference between owl:ObjectProperty and
owl:DatatypeProperty? I guess it's got something to do with is-a vs. has-a.

Thanks,

Lars

  **** Bitte beachten Sie die neue Internet- und E-Mail-Adresse. ****
  **** Please note my new internet- and email-address. ****

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik