RE: compaction

Hi Jean-Claude

On Saturday, March 08, 2014 7:17 PM, Jean-Claude Moissinac wrote:

> I'm trying to define a context for the following transformation
> and after reading and trying, I'm not able to get the result
> My source extract
>      "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label": [
>        {
>          "@language": "fr",
>          "@value": "memoriser"
>        },
>        {
>          "@language": "en",
>          "@value": "remember"
>        }
>      ],
>
> As you can see, it's a part of an OWL ontology transformed in json-ld
> I would like to get
> "label": [ "fr":  "memoriser", "en": "remember" ],

What you are looking for are language maps [1]. Actually it's quite trivial... well, it always is if you know how to do it, right? :-) You just have to map "label" to rdfs:label and set its @container to @language. So the context would be

  {
    "@context": {
      "label": {
        "@id": "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label",
        "@container": "@language"

Here's a direct link to the playground demonstrating it:

  http://bit.ly/1g99PEm

HTH,
Markus

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#string-internationalization