Re: compaction

Perhaps some of you will see with interest what I've done from on ontology
with JSON-LD and D3.
It's here
http://onsem.wp.mines-telecom.fr/2014/03/18/web-visualization-of-a-simple-ontology/

Sorry for the english; it will be double-checked soon, but I beleive the
post is good enough to share it and it's a start of some interesting things.

Jean-Claude

--
Jean-Claude Moissinac