RE: In the spec, swap RFC4627 for RFC7159

On Thursday, March 06, 2014 7:03 PM, David I. Lehn wrote:
> It's unclear what you meant there.  The text "3409 true 1949 false" is
> still not valid JSON.  The JSON-text definition is just saying you can
> now use any single value surrounded by whitespace as JSON rather than
> just arrays and objects.  Your example wouldn't parse as it has
> multiple values more like "ws value ws value ws ... ws".

Yeah sorry. That was my bad. I shouldn't read and write mails on my old
mobile's 2" screen while sitting in the back of a car :-) I was referring to
this thread (which I misread, I saw a * where there's none):

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/json/current/msg02523.html

Cheers,
Markus