Re: validation of json-ld to context schema

From: Kuno Woudt <list@frob.nl>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 04:41:46 -0500
To: public-linked-json@w3.org

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014, at 03:29 PM, Kesterson, Robert D wrote:
> Hi,

> I found the schema.org context (by using the ACCEPT header and curl).
> However, what was returned confused me. I expected the context to
> layout the type/class hierarchy of the vocabulary but instead it
> provided
 a limited number of key names definitions.

> When I use Google Email Markup Tester it does validate the keys are
> allowed for a given type, but I don’t see how the context at
> schema.org provides the information that a type of Person exists.
> Hence my question
 is how is this validation done with schema.org? Not asking how
 goggle does it, but how does the spec direct the look up that a
 Person is a type?

Have you seen http://schema.rdfs.org/ or
http://schema.org/docs/schemaorg.owl ? Perhaps that is what you're
looking for.