Starting with Contexts and Schema.org

From: vikash agrawal <vikashagrawal1990@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 00:24:55 +0530
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
hi Everyone,

I am willing to start my learning and writing process of Contexts and
Schema for the JSON to JSON-LD creator tool. But I am very new to the
subject, so I am looking for some good resources and helping hand. A short
and formal introduction and tutorial will be very beneficial too.

For me, this subject is something very new, so I am looking to understand
what is it in whole.

The end reasults of my agenda is to write contexts for Person, Place and
Events and use it in the tool.

I would love to have some guidance and mentorship over this.

Thanks
~Vikash