Re: Starting with Contexts and Schema.org

hi Everyone,

Finally some good news after loads of mistakes and errors. finally the
website has been completed for a while (the indentation part is just being
postponed for a while). Indeed there were a lot of half-baked things and I
have tried to finish them as soon as I could.

I believe I made some serious errors specially with opening multiple bugs
of same nature and not closing it or using it in the right way.But yes, so
far the learning has been great. One thing I learnt is sure, commit small,
commit early :)

I would love to extend my gratitude to everyone, who have patiently heard
me and took out time to help me in all circumstances :-) Manu, Markus,
Dave, David and everyone else! Thank-You so much!

I am making some quick progress in achieving the targets and deadlines and
the flame once started shall not go. Now can I get some more inputs over
writng contexts apart from reading the spec :P

Regards
~Vikash