Re: Starting with Contexts and Schema.org

Thank-You Markus and Dave,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Markus Lanthaler
<markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>wrote:

> On Monday, July 22, 2013 3:39 PM, vikash agrawal wrote:
> > Thank-You Nikalas and Markus,
> >
> > I am pretty sure, I do have a lot of things to grasp. I
> > did refer and read the spec after being advised by Manu
> > and I am progressing.
>
> Good

:-)

> > This is my very initial attempt to the context. And I
> > think there might small or big mistakes and glitches.
> > Can you please see to this and let me know my mistakes.
> >
> > https://gist.github.com/ivikash/6041987
>
> You don't need to type-coerce everything to @id. You only do that if the
> value is a URL. The value of firstName, lastName etc. for sure isn't. So
> you have to remove the "@type": "@id".

Over IRC, Dave really made me understand things, which I werent able to get
in the first shot.

I am writing the person context and share the gist link soon :)

> > [Using GMail, and I hope its in ascii]
>
> Nope, it's HTML :-P

Cant help it any more :P. Else I have to use mutt :D