Re: Starting with Contexts and Schema.org

From: vikash agrawal <vikashagrawal1990@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:09:24 +0530
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Cc: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Thank-You Nikalas and Markus,

I am pretty sure, I do have a lot of things to grasp. I did refer and read
the spec after being advised by Manu and I am progressing.

This is my very initial attempt to the context. And I think there might
small or big mistakes and glitches.
Can you please see to this and let me know my mistakes.

https://gist.github.com/ivikash/6041987

Regards
~Vikash
[Using GMail, and I hope its in ascii]