Re: access control vocabulary - where to start?

On 25 April 2013 21:10, Marian, Radu <radu.marian@baml.com> wrote:

>  Dear JSON-LD community,****
>
> ** **
>
> At OASIS we have started a CloudAuthZ TC which is creating an access
> control model.  We would like to leverage RDFa and JSON-LD for our work.
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> However we are realizing that we need an access control vocabulary defined
> – similar to http://schema.org.  We do have  a draft model ontology for
> access control – however we need to move from ontology design into
> vocabulary registration.****
>
> ** **
>
> So the question is where do we start?  What is the simplest way to build
> such a vocabulary****
>
> ** **
>
> P.S. I have just starting reading and understanding RDFA, JSON-LD – thank
> you for all the valuable resources posted on the web.

Hi Radu

Feel free to look at:

1. http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl -- Vocabulary
2. http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl .

We're also interested in this topic in the read write web community group
(cc'd) and have a wiki page here:

http://www.w3.org/community/rww/wiki/AccessControl

RDFa and JSON LD sound like good things to know about.

Hope that helps, feel free to ask questions