access control vocabulary - where to start?

From: Marian, Radu <radu.marian@baml.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:10:11 +0000
To: "public-linked-json@w3.org" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Cc: Anil Saldhana <Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com>
Dear JSON-LD community,

At OASIS we have started a CloudAuthZ TC which is creating an access control model.  We would like to leverage RDFa and JSON-LD for our work.

However we are realizing that we need an access control vocabulary defined - similar to http://schema.org.  We do have  a draft model ontology for access control - however we need to move from ontology design into vocabulary registration.

So the question is where do we start?  What is the simplest way to build such a vocabulary

P.S. I have just starting reading and understanding RDFA, JSON-LD - thank you for all the valuable resources posted on the web.

Thank you,
Radu

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.