From:   Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>
To:     Steve Speicher <sspeiche@gmail.com>,
Cc:     Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Date:   02/10/2014 01:15 PM
Subject:        Re: To spec editors - regarding possibly redundant
rdf:type  definition of containers in examples

Right!

So, that's 3 additional triples for each container.

Though we reluctantly accept that it may currently be necessary as we've
written the spec, it doesn't feel too good.

In our world-view, we would not need inferencing to tell us that the
variants of an LDPC are also LDPRs or that any single variant is also an
ldp:Container. In any query we formulated on the client side, it's not too
much for us to put two and two together.

I don't know which is better. To do the extra work on the client or store
a bunch of redundant triples.

- Cody

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Steve Speicher <sspeiche@gmail.com>