Re: To spec editors - regarding possibly redundant rdf:type definition of containers in examples

Right!

So, that's 3 additional triples for each container.

Though we reluctantly accept that it may currently be necessary as we've
written the spec, it doesn't feel too good.

In our world-view, we would not need inferencing to tell us that the
variants of an LDPC are also LDPRs or that any single variant is also an
ldp:Container. In any query we formulated on the client side, it's not too
much for us to put two and two together.

I don't know which is better. To do the extra work on the client or store a
bunch of redundant triples.

- Cody