Re: ldp-ISSUE-73 (rdf:member): LDPCs to list all their rdf:member [Linked Data Platform core]

On 31 May 2013, at 18:28, John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> > Well sorry that was the claim made in the original email. I was going on that.
> > "Roger and I were discussing some examples to include in the primer and came
> > up with two slightly different models; "
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2013May/0169.html
>
> So are you re-christening me Nandana or Roger?
> Just so I know when to respond (and under which pseudonym) in the future :-)
>
> "Sorry, too confusing, have to call you Bruce!"  ... couldn't let that chance go by ;-)

yes, sorry for the confusion :-/ I have added your picture to my Address Book
to make this easier for me to make these confusions.
Btw. Part of the reason I have gotten really interested in the
semantic web was to help solve this problem of confusing people on mailing
lists.  http://bblfish.net/blog/page9.html#2005/08/26/01-50-23-870