Re: ISSUE-71: second bug tracking example

Just to make it explicit, In the example all the predicates with the prefix
x ( x:membershipSubject, x:membershipPredicate plus the ones I
invented x:containers, x:membershipPredicateRange), I considered them out
of LDP and are application specific. My objective was to see if LDP only
provided me alternative #3 whether I can still achieve what I wanted
to achieve using my custom extensions i.e. I interoperate with an
implementation that doesn't understand x still provide better features to
an implementation that understand x.

BR,