Re: Issue-32 affordances

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 08:28:58 -0400
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
The affordances page is based on a March snapshot of the spec.
What's there should be enough to drive out most (hopefully all) of the
"what strategy do we want to use to address X" issues.  The WG will make
decisions and the editors will incorporate them in parallel, so until the
issue itself has an editor's draft that incorporates it, just expect that
there will be differences (of various magnitudes) between the two.
I think we'll get a lot farther a lot faster if we figure out and have the
"approach" discussions first, then look at what that implies for the
individual choices.
Much of today actually I'll be spending on exactly that, having finally
done some serious damage to my non-W3C backlog.

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario