Re: Define a minimal restriction on LDPR representations

El 16/05/13 19:19, Ashok Malhotra escribió:
> Hi Raul:
> Issue-57 http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/57 and, perhaps, also,
> Issue-32 http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/32 which are open, address
> at least a part of the problem you are referring to.
> All the best, Ashok

Hi Ashok,

Yes, but it addresses one sub-issue that may be simpler to close (I hope).

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://delicias.dia.fi.upm.es/~rgarcia/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 36 70 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19