Re: Turtle is a W3C Candidate Recommendation

While I haven't found the time to participate much (read any) in this WG if
there are any issues LDP implementers are having/had with Turtle please
remember to comment, or better yet submit an EARL report!

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html

You friendly Turtle editor,
Gavin