ISSUE-90

From: Roger Menday <Roger.Menday@uk.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:00:14 +0000
To: Alexandre Bertails <bertails@w3.org>

Alexandre,

When I first saw your issue 90, I first imagined your motivation was to be clearer about Documents and the Things (which are described in the Document). Actually, the spec is a bit quiet about this kind of thing - for better or worse. So, I was guessing that an LDPG is so named because it is is dereferencable and its contents interpreted as a graph (??)

Roger

p.s. on http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Issue-90, I disagree that the "initial RDF Graph is the representation of the POSTed resource". I think that the processor of the POST request is free to interpret the POSTed content in different ways when creating the resource ...