W3C LDP UC&R schedule

From: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:02:28 -0400
To: "Steven Battle" <stevebattle@me.com>
Cc: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi Steve,

I was just checking for dates for working on the LDP use case document
(soliciting help) and wanted to understand a bit better our dates and
tasks (again many thanks for doing this).

I see for the spec we have this outlined a timeline [2].

I can't tell from today's discussion what deliverable there is and what
date it has [3]  Perhaps we can update the wiki [2] as well (Arnaud you
seemed to have something in mind):
Publication schedule for Use Cases document:
  2012.MM.DD: sections aligned with current approach
  2012.MM.DD: converted to ReSpec ?
  2012.11.01: draft ready for F2F review

[1] - http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Use_Cases_And_Requirements
[2] - http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Main_Page#Timeline
[3] - http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2012-09-24

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net