Re: ACTION-4: Review SPARQL Graph Store Protocol and suggest how we should move forward with it

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:22:15 +0100
To: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
CC: public-ldp-wg@w3.org

On 20/09/12 13:15, Steve K Speicher wrote:
>> Why not make LDBP for BPRs be simply a link to RFC 2616? + discussion
>> >that text/turtle be provided.  Then a plain HTTP server can be used to
>> >provide LDBP for BPRs (not BPCs).
>
> I confess, I am not following what you are proposing here.

The suggestion is that working with BPRs (not BPCs) is described by
reference to RFC2616 (HTTP).  LDBP does not define anything more, or
more rather defines as little as possible.

Test case: is the httpd server on my machine a BPR-server?  Currently it
is not: it accepts prohibited data.

This related to our discussion on binary objects. (e.g. 4.1.2)

	Andy