agenda for next monday

From: Wilde, Erik <Erik.Wilde@emc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:37:32 -0400
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
hello everybody!

http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.09.24 is where you
can find the agenda for next monday. thanks to steve speicher for already
making the first editor's draft available, and it would be great if we
already had some issues raised that we can discuss in the upcoming meeting
(and either open or drop them).

here's just a brief reminder from arnaud's email he sent yesterday:

On 2012-09-19 13:33 , "Arnaud Le Hors" <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>I urge you to start reviewing the draft and raising issues as necessary.
>Once again, I suggest you consider the questions listed in our charter
>[1] as a starting point. Ask yourself whether you think the draft
>addresses the
> questions appropriately.
>To be efficient about this I think it is important that we leverage the
>issue tracker [2]. If you are ensure, post to the mailing list asking for
>clarification. If you see a problem, have a look to see if anyone else as
>already
> raised the issue and if not create a new one.
>[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/charter#issues
>[2] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues

thanks a lot and cheers,

dret.