TPAC Plenary Session

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:32:06 +0200
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
I have added a TPAC Plenary Session  "WebID and RWWeb" where I think we could discuss part of what I thought we could discuss during the LDP sessions on Thursday or Friday. But it could implicate other groups too.

 http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012/SessionIdeas#WebID_and_RWWeb

Please let me know if you think I should change the phrasing on this page, and also put your name down if you are interested in coming. I think slots are served by interest here.

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/