Re: Seems like LDP should have a presence on W3C's general "LINKED DATA" page

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:25:33 -0400
Cc: public-ldp-wg@w3.org, W3C SW CG Group <w3c-semweb-cg@w3.org>
To: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Hi Steve,

The right thing to do is send email to the Semantic Web Coordination Group (w3c-semweb-cg@w3.org) and ask.  If you get a bounce, please email sysreq@w3.org and explain that the chairs of the LDP WG should be added.

The chairs should also attend the SWCG telecons, which generally happen one Wednesday per month at 9:00 US EST. These sort of issues can be rapidly sorted there.

Regards,
Dave