Re: ACTION-10: First Editor's Draft is available!

Steve,

> I have completed ACTION-10 to convert member submission to an Editor's Draft [1].

Thank you very much, indeed, for setting the ball rolling!

Proposal in document, we might want to raise an issue. For short: http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#

> Fellow editors (Michael/John), once you have contributed an edit feel free to add yourself as an editor.

Done.

> Note: the diff [3] isn't perfect, for example the new draft uses ReSpec.js which pulls in boilerplate HTML and the diff struggles with this a bit.

My colleague Richard has developed a great diff tool (he's RDF WG and RDB2RDF WG Editor and fiddled around with it quite a while IIRC). Richard?

> Note: [1] and [3] have an annoying red box at the top right since biblio
> entries are missing, I have a pull request pending [4].  Robin says he'll
> get to it shortly.

OMG, I should have read your message more carefully. I did the same now for [[LINKED-DATA]] … well, I guess that will help Robin to determine a better CD algorithm ;)

/me ducks

Cheers,
	   Michael

--