RE: ldp-ISSUE-2 (BPR versioning): Do BPR versions get managed in a systematic, discoverable way? [Linked Data Platform core]

We already use entity tags to ensure that we are updating the current version of a resource description. Can we extend this to allow access to earlier versions.

e.g. GET http://example.com/myresource?etag=W/"123456789"

--
Steve Battle
Semantic Engineer

Mobile: +44 (0)7503 624 613
E-mail: steve.battle@sysemia.co.uk
Web: www.sysemia.com

Sysemia Limited
The Innovation Centre, Bristol &  Bath Science Park, Dirac Crescent, Emerson's Green, Bristol BS16 7FR
Registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 7555456

DISCLAIMER
Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential and may also be privileged. If you receive this message in error, please advise us immediately. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses which may damage your systems. Sysemia Ltd have taken reasonable steps to minimise this risk, but we advise that any attachments are virus checked before they are opened.