Re: How to request for the number of members of a container ?

Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> writes:

> See section 5.1.2 of http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/hg/ldp.html

Uh... sorry, Ashok, but I cannot find there anything that gives the
number of contained resources... unless there's another "non-member"
property that counts the members of course.

Or were you refering to 'Content-Length: 325' in Example 5 ?

Or it's definitely to late for me to read specs ;)

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER
Ingenieur Recherche - Dept INF