Re: How to request for the number of members of a container ?

Section 5.1.2 discusses retrieving non-member properties of a container.  It says:
"The example listed here only show a simple case where only a few simple non-member properties are retrieved. In real world situations more complex cases are likely, such as those that add other predicates to containers, ..."
I am assuming, and others please correct me if I am wrong, that the container can have other
non-member properties defined such as, number of members, owenr, date of creation, etc.
and these properties can be retrieved in the same manner.
All the best, Ashok