W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ld4lt@w3.org > July 2014

Re: AGENDA: LD4LT call Thursday 17th July 15.00 CEST, 13.00 UTC

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:18:15 +0200
Cc: public-ld4lt@w3.org
Message-Id: <15A8A01E-6EB3-40C4-B544-3E59F3D7648F@w3.org>
To: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Hi Dave and all,

Am 16.07.2014 um 18:19 schrieb Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>:

> Hi all,
> Just a reminder that our regular call is tomorrow, Thursday 17th July, 15.00 CEST
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LD4LT+Call&iso=20140717T13&p1=1440&ah=1
> 
> dial-in details:
> http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Teleconference_logistics
> 
> and on irc.w3.org
> #ld4lt
> 
> please join me if you are able.
> 
> Agenda below, let me know if you have any other items to discuss:
> 
> Topic: Action item review
> -----------------------------------
> 
> ACTION-5: Victor - proposal for a license module
> http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/5
> 
> Victor provided draft. Will cover in agenda item below.
> 
> ACTION-7: Felix - Check with w3c groups if there are other approches to represent languages as uris


This is done, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ld4lt/2014Jul/0004.html
though we probably should discuss how or even if to move forward with the topic.

- Felix

> 
> ACTION-8: Dave -Look into isa work related to dcat profiles and report back
> http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/8
> 
> See mail - to be discussed in MS CORE vocab:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ld4lt/2014Jul/0011.html
> 
> ACTION-9: Jorge - Implement changes in metashare spreadsheet
> http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/track/actions/9
> see agenda item below
> 
> ACTION-10: Jorge - Identify some external vocabularies to use in ms
> 
> Topic: Annoucements
> ------------------------------
> Felix or Sebastian: MLODE call and LD4LT workshop:
> http://mlode2014.nlp2rdf.org/lider-roadmapping-workshop/
> 
> Dave:
> FEISGILTT one day workshop at locworld Vancouver
> 
> Topic: META-SHARE vocabulary CORE
> ----------------------------------------------------
> Review updates to vocabulary at:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15SE4_qAqYFostmD52uKxpkCPZh1f5TrPeoXKNTlDYpQ/edit#gid=0
> 
> (note: Jorge has added column headed 'NEW' and some existing MS vocab columns are hidden and can be accessed via little triangle in header Suggested updates in new columns being tracked in blue)
> 
> Issues:
> - use of DCAT
> - separation of certain parts onto separate modules
> - modelling character encoding
> - modelling language codes
> 
> Topic: META-SHARE vocabulary LICENSE
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Discussion of Victor's contribution:
> https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Licensing_information
> 
> Topic: Next meeting
> ---------------------------
> 
> Topic: AoB
> ---------------
> 
Received on Thursday, 17 July 2014 08:18:48 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:16:10 UTC