Re: JSON-LD 1.0 - "superseded" UI on site is overly harsh and pushy

I agree with Dan. Sometimes users may want to keep using older version
of spec, which should not be discouraged (I remember an old story that
I wanted to stay RDFa 1.0 rather than 1.1 which had incompatible
interpretation of src attribute, etc.).

cheers

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name