Re: JSON-LD 1.0 - "superseded" UI on site is overly harsh and pushy

I’m certainly fine with tweaking the statements on the 1.0 specs, if we can. I believe the thought was that, as the 1.1 specs include everything from 1.0, that they were current, but that shouldn’t imply that the 1.0 specs are inappropriate to cite.

Gregg Kellogg

Sent from my iPad