Fwd: JSON-LD 1.0 and JSON-LD API 1.0 are now W3C Superseded Recommendations

FYI: the old, 1.0 versions of JSON-LD 1.0 and JSON-LD API 1.0 are now officially superseded. (This should have been done when we published the 1.1 version, but it fell between the cracks :-(

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/