Re: Feature At Risk

Benjamin, it is too late for that. At this moment the only thing we can, and should, do is to have a WG agreement on removing the "at risk" notes from the text. Even for this step we may have to re-contact all AC reps who have voted for the PR wether the object the change before we publish the Rec. Anything else means we would have to go back in the process steps.

Yes, we should move on.

Ivan

PS btw, the i18n folks have already reviewed this, no reason to go back to them: no new issue occurred. As for the RDF community, we went out of our way to reach them on the topics.

——
Ivan Herman

(Written on my iPad. Excuses for brevity and misspellings...)