Call for Consensus: Transition all three specs to CR

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:58:51 -0800
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

This is a call for consensus to transition our specifications into
Candidate Recommendation.
This CfC ends on Monday November 25th, at midnight Eastern Time.

It began on our regular call last Friday, with the following votes:

Rob Sanderson: +1
Dave Longley: +1
Benjamin Young: +1
Pierre-Antoine Champin: +1
Gregg Kellogg: +1
David I. Lehn: +1
Ivan Herman: +1

If you have not participated, please cast your vote by email in response to
this.

The current working drafts to be transitioned are:
  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-syntax/
  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/
  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-framing/

Many thanks,