Re: Call for Consensus: Transition all three specs to CR

From: Harold Solbrig <solbrig@jhu.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 18:58:45 +0000
To: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>, W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Harold Solbrig: +1

Harold Solbrig

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, November 18, 2019 at 11:00 AM
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Call for Consensus: Transition all three specs to CR

Dear all,

This is a call for consensus to transition our specifications into Candidate Recommendation.
This CfC ends on Monday November 25th, at midnight Eastern Time.

It began on our regular call last Friday, with the following votes:

Rob Sanderson: +1
Dave Longley: +1
Benjamin Young: +1
Pierre-Antoine Champin: +1
Gregg Kellogg: +1
David I. Lehn: +1
Ivan Herman: +1

If you have not participated, please cast your vote by email in response to this.

The current working drafts to be transitioned are:
  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-syntax/

  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/

  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-framing/

Many thanks,