RE: Call for Consensus: Transition all three specs to CR

From: Cole, Timothy W <t-cole3@illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 16:32:47 +0000
To: 'W3C JSON-LD Working Group' <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
+1 x 3

-Tim Cole

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 10:59 AM
To: W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Call for Consensus: Transition all three specs to CR

Dear all,

This is a call for consensus to transition our specifications into Candidate Recommendation.
This CfC ends on Monday November 25th, at midnight Eastern Time.

It began on our regular call last Friday, with the following votes:

Rob Sanderson: +1
Dave Longley: +1
Benjamin Young: +1
Pierre-Antoine Champin: +1
Gregg Kellogg: +1
David I. Lehn: +1
Ivan Herman: +1

If you have not participated, please cast your vote by email in response to this.

The current working drafts to be transitioned are:
  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-syntax/

  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/

  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-framing/

Many thanks,